Monday 13 October 2008

I was such a late bloomer: Anna Faris
London : Actress Anna Faris of 'The House Bunny' fame describes herself as a late bloomer in life who finds its awkward to use her sexuality.
Thesun.co.uk quotes Faris as saying: "I would come to work every day wearing oversized sweats and it would be four in the morning and I was exhausted. But after three hours of teasing and getting pushed up eventually you're like, 'Okay, I gotta go do this'. "I was such a late bloomer growing up.
I was so short and I had no chest or hips until I was 23, so that part of being Shelley was always really awkward for me. It was fun to do but very unnatural."
She added: "I did a lot of training and I was working out a lot. When you see those skimpy outfits you have to wear every day it's very motivating."Faris, 31, is making a mark in Hollywood and has been often compared to legend Goldie Hawn.
"It's so flattering and completely intimidating. I grew up watching her movies and I just love her so much, it's a huge honour."

No comments: